Euroluce 2019 is the biggest international lighting exhibition event in Milan that take place every two years during Salone Del Mobile. It was founded in 1976. Exhibition space is nearly 40,000 square meters and displaying 485 of the best exhibitors in the field. At its 30th edition, known as the global platform lighting exhibition in which the latest lighting outstanding solutions are presented for indoors, outdoors, residential, commercial and architectural projects, event and show lighting.
It is always been a great opportunity for lighting manufacturers, designers, architects and sellers to show and get inspired by the new trends in the industry, the illumination technologies, and software solutions.
Euroluce presents innovative design in all lighting products as ceiling lights, floor lamps, table lamps, wall lighting, track lighting, spotlights, garden lighting, and decorative lights.
Some of the Exhibitors at Euroluce 2019:
Asfour Crystal, Bocci, Arelux, Pablo Designs, Vibia Lighting slu, Bahar Lighting, 4 Concepts, Art and Design Lighting, Elesi Luce srl, Terzani Lighting, Delightfull, Dixpari, Lasvit design, Preciosa Lighting.
Our Euroluce 2019 Picks:
Candian company Bocci -experience in hand-made blown glass work- overcomes technical and engineering challenges in the new luminaire collections presented at Euroluce designed by Omer Arbel and his team at the Omer Arbel Office. The three new launches of the company:
- 74, a new LED focus system.
- 73V, an ethereal blown glass ceiling lamp with a gradient of vibrant colors in a single oblong shape.
- A new opaline version of 57.
Established in 2005, Designheure is a French creator of decorative contemporary lighting. Designheure strives to represent the French chic elegance through simple, elegant and ingenious designs that are 100% manufactured in France.
Founded in Florence in 1972, Terzani presents elegant, sophisticated and innovative designs yet original. Using the latest technologies in addition to incorporating fine materials crafted in every artisan way.
Preciosa’s vision is to connect people through light. Visitors will delight in a set of four playful contemporary installations, and most importantly featuring interactive moments and sophisticated dynamic light technology. The installations are:
- Carousel of Light, a composition of nearly 8000 spheres of light.
- Breath of Light invites visitors to breathe into sensors that light up the installation’s bubbles of light.
- Pearl Drop recalls the connection between light and jewelry through sophisticated combinations of glass and metal.
- Pearl Wave is a chandelier of 700 opal spheres that invoke the shape of ocean waves.